Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentines Day!

Hi folks!

Before i forget ....Happy Valentines Day folks!

Doing anything special today? Or not just today but every single day?

Last week, i ordered these for me and DH (just in time for V-day...haha..but we don't need an excuse or special day to surprise our folks rite? )

I has been looking for thermos for sometime since my last two not working well...and ever since after dengue I am told to sip on warm water and avoid coughing which might hurt my lung.

And DH is one who loves having her soup, coffee, tea hot...so this combi deal i found at superbuy seems like a good buy.

I got it for MYR99.....but later on found out that the thermos i got is only 375ml instead of 500ml that I thought to be..hoho..ok lar...good enough to put in my handbag...but maybe not sufficient for longer trip....and MYR99 for this 375ml bottle and that cup..doesn't sound so cheap after all..but...ok it's not overpriced too cos the original price for the thermos cup is MYR52..hoho...hopefully DH find it useful...It's after all my V-day pressie to him.

Today I made him kiwi-mango smoothie and fill it up in his new thermos cup which is meant for hot and cold drink.

Will check out and see how he likes this cup..as for mine..haven't got time to test it...and see how long that 375ml of warm drink can satisfy my thirst..haha...need refill along the way i guess.

What lovely things you have got yourself or your dearest ones today?

Happy V-Day again!

Cheers and have a lovely day!

No comments: