Thursday, December 6, 2012

Are you ready for the Big Bad Wolf Book Sale, 7-23 Dec 2012

Hi folks!

I am sure many of you have heard of or even been to the big bad wolf book sale. It's back again!

Big Bad Wolf Books Warehouse Sale

Discounts from 75% – 95% Off !!

Time

9am – 9pm

Location

The Mines Convention Centre



Remember to bring your trolley bag along! I went with a small shopping bag and was lugging painfully along...and couldn't grab more...first-timer.. ;)

Am I going again this year? Hope to go..but still finding a partner to go with me..DH not one who are crazy to books as me...

Meanwhile pls. do your act of kindness by joining this contest and charity hosted at my blog:http://www.secondtimeparenthood.net/2012/11/contest-and-charity-share-softness.html?m=1 
Before 8 Dec! Kleenex will be donating MYR10 per entry to Make-A-Wish Malaysia. So please give a helping hand! Thanks in advance and have a blessed day! 


Sent from my iPhone

1 comment:

transformed housewife said...

This time I'm going to convince my hubby to go along.