Monday, December 3, 2012

Happenings of late- Nov 2012

Hi folks!

There are smooth ride and rough walk along the path in the journey of life. From now onwards, I like to start a ritual of sharing good news daily as part of nurturing the gratitude in me daily.

Here's one for today. Even though I have not been too well for the past one month(will share more on this later). I managed to board the plane for a pre-booked & pre-planned trip after 8 years of long wait(glad didn't have to forgo the trip as did to the last two pre-planned trip!). *skipping and praying in joy* Thanks to kind-hearted souls...

Will share more about my trip soon. Meanwhile pls. do your act of kindness by joining this contest and charity hosted at my blog: http://www.secondtimeparenthood.net/2012/11/contest-and-charity-share-softness.html?m=1
Before 8 Dec! Kleenex will be donating MYR10 per entry to Make-A-Wish Malaysia. So please give a helping hand! Thanks in advance and have a blessed day! Cheers!

No comments: