Wednesday, December 12, 2012

On food and eating habits of late..

Hi folks!

Lately, food has been a main focus of my day it seems. After finishing a meal, I would think of the next 2 hr snack and the next meal. Talking about hunger pangs that strikes me after every 2 hours. Failed to feed me on time..would mean another vomiting cycle that repeats after one after the other…so eating on time has been such IMPORTANT task of the day now…

Not to mention at times I really running out of ideas and mood on what to eat. No appetite basically. Sometimes would browse through some mouth-watering recipes pictures just to get my appetite back (hopefully…).

Being pregnant the third time is so much different from the first. The first one, DH would not mind to travel down to the south to get my hometown food for me! Second one, can't remember, mostly sharing packed rice with me whenever I don't feel like eating at all but still need to eat during the serious vomiting period. Third one..basically  trying to pack for me any food I find palatable and at times advise or remind me what food that cause me to vomit the other round.
Things I used to love like creamy carbonaro does not appeal to me anymore….thus DH has been my savior to finish up whichever dish I ordered which alas unable to swallow. Very grateful that he is able to patiently do this else I would be wasting food or even afraid of ordering anything cos it may just end up in the rubbish bin. How wasteful!

The thing to be grateful of is that at times.. I am able still able to cook up something for myself every now and then when I am feeling to it and especially when my son asked for it.

Am waiting eagerly yet patiently for the stable period to arrive. Right now, finger crossed, and stay thankful at each vomit-less day…

Cheers and sorry if this post makes you lose your appetite :P I didn't mean to. But to be able to enjoy food is such great blessings. 
So please…enjoy your meal! :D

No comments: