Saturday, December 14, 2013

TW Work

Hi folks!

Again ignore this post...just want to rant out my feelings..

Am I in the wrong industry? Haih why do I keep having discontentment at work? Simply it's part and parcel of working life ...

Often faced situation of uncertain, blank info and needed to chase here n there for answers in order to complete my task..yet I do not have the time to chase for answer and produce my work at the same time...sigh..the difference between a good PM planning and team work and a lousy one..where TW is often not included in the project timeline. Yet documentation is always highly regarded by the client and is a must for payment milestone yet is the most neglected task list in a project planning that no time or man days allocation is being alloted. Thus ended up the Techical Writer had to always rush and produce inferior output that comes with comments/ reviews and more amendments in rush hour sigh....

The end..back to my doc world working on a weekend during school holiday,.either i accept and do it gladly or find greener pastures or even be my own boss haha..DH when you want to hire me?

Dream for 2014...cheers!

Sent from my iPhone

No comments: