Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Overcoming negative emotions

Hi folks!


Another contemplation and lesson learnt for me as I went through some rather repetitive unhappy/negative emotions arising in me.

As I calm down the next day, I came to realized that this is a recurring incident. Just as how I managed to overcome the other recurring negative emotions last year, I decided that I have to identify the cause clearly and also take proactive action to go "over" or "beyond" this recurring incident.

And, I found out that others' negative or below par behavior/reaction only makes you stand out to be better….and vice versa your negative behavior will only brings out the goodness in others too.

Thought for ponder…and I will conquer this mountain of mine!

Do you have any mountains to climb/overcome this year? All the best to you folks too!


Cheers!

No comments: