Saturday, May 13, 2017

Safer alternatives for my ballerina


Hi folks!

What makes me switch into safer alternatives in terms of medical, household products and next to skincare..my children..they are my biggest love and drive.

When my ballerina daughter started trying out nail polish(oh yes..kids grow up fast!) and checking my stash of make-ups, skincare and things like make-up remover and lipsticks after their performance...I started getting jittery of the chemical-laden lipsticks and all...

Thus, I started checking out safer alternatives for them. Yesterday she had a photo shoot for her ballet studio and came home with lovely yet hard to clean eye-liner etc..and I used the following to clean for her..voila! It cleans off easily and no harsh chemical 👍💕

Good to start them young on safer alternatives so they make a better choice and are less exposed to those chemicals..





Are you interested to find out more how about Chemical-free lifestyle for children and on Young Living? Just give me a buzz and I am happy to share more with you.

Alternatively, you can also easily sign up as member here and enjoy the oils at wholesale price. It's very simple!


Cheers to a lovely weekend folks!



No comments: