Sunday, July 15, 2018

Preparing for Ballet Studio Photo Shoot

Hi folks!

This is a rather backdated post...
 
My daughter has been taking ballet lessons since she was 5. And each time she needs to put on make-up for her performance and competition, I would kinda worried about the exposures to all the toxins from the make up.

Thus, I have been looking high and low for organic make-up lines..and when Young Living launched the Savvy Mineral Make-up line, I was very happy and told her that I am going to get it for her(I rarely make-up on daily basis and I think my daughter truly has more makeup skills and experience than I did!)

So there she is the Savvy Mineral makeup that comes with a Savvy Mineral Brush set that is vegan friendly too!

Loving this product! Oh yes, she is also using the chemical free hair oil from Young Living called the Mirah Lustrous Hair Oil

Way to go girl! 

Have a lovely weekend folks!



#savvymineralmakeupbrushes #savvyballerina #chemicalfreemakeup





Sent from my iPhone

No comments: