Saturday, March 2, 2019

Well-trained dog looking for owner

Hi folks!

Yesterday after collecting eo books on animals for my friends and I....I happened to get to know a friend who has rescued a dog 🐶...he's (yes I think it's a Male) is so obedient and well-trained..here he is posing quietly for me to take a picture for him as my friend is looking for a new owner for him(reason being the other "dog" in my friend's house felt "threatened and not being in good terms with this "new" young member of the family.... it has comes to a point they are fighting to get attention daily)

So, to cut the long story short, this dog is vaccinated and has a cert, anyone of you who like to adopt this cute dog can contact me and I will pass you the contact of my friend 🤗💕

#cutenobedientdog #dogforadoption #humanbuddy #eobooksonanimal #eobooksondogs

No comments: