Sunday, June 28, 2020

Happiness is..

Hi folks!

Last weekend, I went to visit my loved one and gave him a raindrop massage with essential oils.

The next day, I received the news that his swollen feet has reduced. Happiness is such when after being able to provide raindrop essential oils massage for my loved one and providing him with comfort and relief 🙏

I am loving these plant-based 🌱 juices from Mother Nature ...happy to have the chance to learn more about essential oils, raindrop technique and continue my learning and sharing the goodness with people around me.

I like to welcome all of you to embark on a journey of discovery towards a natural wellness lifestyle and make a difference in the life of the people around us.

Cheers!

#feelinggrateful🙏 #raindropoils #swollenfeet #relief #journeyon

No comments: