Friday, October 30, 2020

DIY grease remover

Hi folks!

Many of us are cooking more these days. I spent sometime at home cleaning the grease buildup from all the cooking πŸ₯˜ adventures πŸ˜…

So glad that I am surrounded by many like-minded friends who are into wellness and healthy living. I prepared this DIY grease remover and give my stove some TLC for working so hard for my family πŸ’•

Frequent cleaning will reduce the buildup of grease which makes it harder to clean later on. From cleaning the stove I realise about the importance to clean my heart daily too to reduce the baggages buildup over the years..

清炉清炉清心炉, ζ―δΈ€ε€©ηš„εŠŸθͺ² πŸ’ͺ加油!

DIY grease Remover
1 cup of vinegar
1 cup of water
10-20 drops of lemon essential oils
Baking soda
Spray bottle

Sprinkle baking soda on the grease area and spray the above solution and wait for it to fizzles away before wiping 🧻 off with minimal effort πŸ‘πŸ’•

Loving my DIY experiment and here's sharing with all of you my dear friends!

Remember to give your stove or kitchen some TLC during this busy cooking at home time!

Cheers!


#naturalgreaseremovers #toxicfreecleaner #diycleaning #硦θ‡ͺ己加油πŸ’ͺ #清陀油脂 #η„‘εŒ–ε­ΈζΈ…ζ½”εŠ‘ #diyadventures #diycleaner

No comments: