Saturday, October 3, 2020

The Superhero in Kids

 Hi folks!

Ever since young, our tv at home during the weekends was always full of cartoons of the superheroes, from morning till noon occupied by my younger brother.

Yesterday my son was asking me if I can bring him to watch Ben 10 vs The Universe: The Movie!  

Not sure where he saw or how he knew about this new movie premieres on 10th October at 10AM (SG/MY/PH/HK) and 9AM (TH/ID/VN) on the following TV channels and apps: Cartoon Network, HBO Go, Boomerang, Warner TV Asia, HBO Asia, HBO Family, and Cartoon Network Watch and Play App. The kids nowadays sure are more updated and have lots more choices and channels to watch their superheroes!

 
Ben 10 vs The Universe: The Movie
Ben 10 vs. The Universe: The Movie” Blasts Off Around The World on
Saturday, October 10 / 10.10.2020


From a normal boy transforming himself into aliens form with his Omnitrix (the special device he wore on his wrist) to save the Universe/people he loved...that's the impression I got from watching along with the kids haha...




Ben 10 vs The Universe: The Movie


We all have this superheroes in us..that's how we are drawn into such movies. And even as we grow up, this superhero spirit is still in us.

Are you trying to find some ways to spend some bonding time with your kids and your "inner child" during this time?

Don't forget to catch this movie premiere then coming on Oct 10, 2020 ~Ben 10 vs The Universe: The Movie!  

I am adding the date to my calendar and gonna put on my superheroes outfit and join my little superhero at home to watch the show!

Have an awesome weekend folks! Stay home and stay safe!


#Ben10TheMovie #Ben10vsTheUniverse #Ben10Movie


No comments: