Sunday, January 24, 2021

My gratitude journal

Hi folks!

My gratitude 🙏 Journal 📓 for today...

A New day started. Thank you that I still able to breathe, open my eyes and continue a new fresh day for me to fulfil a meaningful and fruitful life.

I have heard from an old wise friend who shared with me that everyday when he brushes his teeth, he gives thanks for a new day. And everyday is our "birth-day" as we are "rebirth" and blessed with a new day to restart a day from zero.

Not everyone gets to wake up to a new day. Some might just say goodbye in their sleep. And most importantly, we should start a new day fresh without the baggages from the past. Let it be our experiences and lessons learnt but not something that hinder us from moving ahead today.

I have learnt so much and received so much inspirations from people around me.

I thank all these people who have provided the buckets of wisdoms for me daily!

What about you? What are you grateful of today? And what lessons have you learnt today?

Cheers!

#gratitudejournal #感恩 #rezeki #緣分 #affinity #payitforward

No comments: