Friday, October 28, 2022

Learn to love yourself

Hi folks!

Today is a day of reflection for me …

No one owes me anything ..be grateful for every little things that someone offered/provides/gave at free will

I don't owe people anything (oh well at least not this lifetime & the mortgages), don't need to feel sorry for not saying Yes to every request, demands, etc

I don't need to be answerable to someone else's anger or bad emotions

They have their own agenda and baggages to carry

I am busy enough fulfilling my own life duties and chasing my dreams

I don't have time to spend on petty quarrels or squabbles..it's not worth it

Stay focus on my ultimate goal .. always do better than you did yesterday

You are your own best friend

Show others how you like to be treated

Do not step on yourself as this is how others will treat you too!

Mommies, I know many of us are guilty of this…we always save the best for others and leave none to ourselves, be it time, money, food, opportunities, dreams

Then one day when people we cared about left us, we became so empty, so depleted that we find it hard to carry on living our own lives

We ought to show the kids how one should live and not merely doing blindly, kept postponing own dreams for others …as this is truly not how I would like my kids to be so I will not do it myself

I like my kids to see their mom is still striving on my dreams while working towards fulfilling theirs ..

The end ..thx for reading!

No comments: