Friday, September 3, 2021

Game change for a mosquito magnet

Hi folks!

Being a mosquito 🦟 magnet and having admitted to hospital for dengue, I treat this like my after shower lotion 😄 cos it has Vit E and very moisturing to the skin too! Perfect for kids and adults alike 👍❤️

Let me share two tips I have learnt on how to use it *conveniently + economically*, making the most of this chemical free insect repellent!

Tip 1:
Pour some into an empty recycled glass bottle and add on a roller fitment, and roll it at those areas of our body which is warm and attracts mosquitoes 🦟

Tip 2:
Pour into a recycled Thieves spray bottle and turn it into an insect repellant spray 👍 spray it near the bed, stroller, pillow, skin, etc

Follow me at instagram/secondtimeparenthood on my journey on my journey and adventures to build healthy (and chemical free) home 🏡 one step at a time economically and effectively 🤗

#mylotion #mozziesGoaway #eohacks

No comments: