Sunday, December 25, 2022

A season of gratitude and reflection

Hi folks!

Christmas is a season not only of rejoicing but of reflection. 


Winston Churchill


Truly, life encounters & events provides the lessons we need to learn in life


This year I have many such encounters that reminds me of such lessons


I am often on my move from one place to another 

Not one who are used to moving slowly 

Yet when your ankle is hurt, you have no choice but to move slowly and be more gentle on yourself 

Let others help you out when you can't do many of the stuff you are so used to do it yourself 


At the same time, do all you can to recover and allow time for it to heal 

This is the very least we can do 

Never give up and never lose trace of the lessons to be learnt 


Merry Christmas to everyone who's reading this!


May the coming year brings abundance of happiness, wellness and peacefulness inside out to us all!


Cheers!













Sent from my iPhone

No comments: