Monday, December 24, 2007

May the X'mas brings the ending of the HG-hood

After a good rest last Fri. nite without my dotter around..I had a wonderful vomit-less Sat and just felt a bit nausea on Sun. but nonetheless the day managed to passed without a single vomits...I had two days with good appetite.

However today the vomitting seems to come back? Was it because it is a working day? Or just simply because I take things easy and overworked( I mopped the whole house after seems to be getting better..coz it is simply too dirty...more than one month I did not clean it), thus the vomitting returns? I am not sure..but certainly I am gonna take extra care now..to rest well...

Tomorrow Christmas day is another busy time for us...heading for a housewarming party with some great friends...pray hard that it'll be another smooth-sailing day...

HG-hood is finally gone for good!


Ho..Ho..Ho.....it's Christmas Day! (Psst...Pray hard my husband don't have to work Overtime tonight and I get to have a good rest!)

No comments: