Thursday, December 27, 2007

Second Day without KY

Tonight marks the second day Ky sleepover at nanny's place. As I have not recovered yet from HG even though I have past my first trimester(I should be in Week 13-14 now), I am still unable to take care of her at night while my husband away at work.

Tonight at 12.34am, I received a sms from my husband saying that he misses Ky, a little bit surprising for me as initially he was the one at early beginning who did not hesitate of suggesting putting Ky for night care but I refused then since I was still breastfeeding Ky. That time he was losing sleep due to the night waking of Ky in her early months as infant.

So, hearing this from my husband that he misses her touches me. So, now I am wondering will he still suggests to put the second one with old nanny for night care near my parents-in-law place, which means we will only be able to see the baby once a week.(This makes me shudder at the thought of it)

I hope a better arrangement can be done before the arrival of the second one. I wouldn't want to put the baby for night care if possible. I hope Ky by then would sleep well thru the night and even help out as a big sister. But I should not have too high expectation on her as she would still be a toddler then by the time the second one arrives( she would barely reaching 2yrs old then). Let's just keep my finger crossed and pray for the BEST!

Now, I need to get back to work and make sure I complete my task at hand on time....I cannot let my bosses down for all their kind understanding of my situation as a HG sufferer.


Adious....wait for my better news to come! Cheers....to the coming of Year 2008!

No comments: