Friday, December 28, 2007

Third Day without KY

Before I go on about Third Day without Ky....i must say yesterday while taking shower I had a shock of my life...I actually overheard Ky's coice singing her favourite song Rasa Sayang...and calling me mommie.....I had even hear the sound of the door opening...so I thought perhaps my husband finished work early and brought her back..but wait...it's only 9.30pm.....so I went out and took a close look...nope..no signs of them...I must be missing her too much!


Later on..it seems that my husband really did come home early that night and actually went to pick her up at nanny's place but she has went out "kai kai" with the nanny...haih...to a nearby auntie's place which my husband do not know where..so he came back n tried to wake me up and ask me if I know the direction.....but I was like usual..zombie-like sleepy..and as always thought he came back after midnite..did not really answer his call and went back to sleep.....


Then when I finally woke up at 12.32am...I was surprised when he told me that he actually managed to come home early but failed to pick up Ky! I regretted so much for not waking up the moment he calls me....so much so of getting used to his late night home and countless disappointment of his promise "ok...will come back asap...which often ended up after 11.30pm" So I thought maybe this time round...perhaps he won't be back so soon after all....BUT I WAS WRONG!! TOTALLY WRONG!!!!!


This teaches me a GOOD lesson! Never "pretend" to be sound asleep or whatsoever...face the real situation no matter how cruel the fact is....otherwise u might just missed the opportunities....

Now I have to suffer whol night for my wrong decision to stay sleeping....Oh how I miss my dotter....Tonight We MUST bring her back! Please let me feel well enough to take care of her tonight....

Please leave me alone tonight HG... I want to be with my dotter.

I am sure I can do it! Gambatei!

1 comment:

xiao-siau-siow said...

Bang Ai...

Congrats...congrats...pray for u, hopefully u will get over ur HG soonest....


cheafei