Wednesday, March 25, 2009

Have a Break, Have a Kit Kat...watch a movie!

Do you or your kids (or other family members) like Kit Kat? Well, so far I have yet to come across folks who doesn’t like chocolate and kit kats (hehe…including myself).

For instance, Kit Kat has been my dotter and my niece’s favourite! My niece who is only 1 year plus would go down to the shop at the Petrol station, pick up her favourite Kit Kat and pass it to the counter (yes, by herself) for her mom to pay money! So is my dotter..it’s like her daily snacks (one of the only snacks which can make her sit still throughout the journey in the car. 

So is my hubby..so Kit Kat is like my whole family favourite breaktime yummy!

Why do I talk so much about Kit Kat today…oh yes because I saw a redemption for movie ticket when you buy Kit Kat(check out their website: (http://www.nestle.com.my/kitkat/index.htm) for more details on the redemption terms and condition, dates as well as venue.

So it’s like killing two birds with one stone! As going for movies is my DH’s favourite and Kit Kat is the whole family favourite..so why not combined the two and redeem some free movie tickets for the whole family..haha…so I might just run over to the nearby redemption hypermarket this weekend and grab some Kit Kat..(ha..ha)

So folks, Have a Break..have a movie….Buy some Kit Kats~!

Cheers!

 

No comments: