Monday, March 23, 2009

Baby steps in menu planning

I have been coming across ideas of menu planning for sometime now….whether for whole family, for parties, for babies, for toddlers…and lately this is what I have been experimenting for the first time…menu planning of sort.

So this week, I am planning my dinner as such using what I already have in fridge (plus a bit of what I am getting in the market):

Mon – miso noodle soup

Tue – white raddish soup, rice, hash brown, veg

Wed – Japanese cucumber soup with miso, potato and kelps coupled with rice/noodle

Thu black bean soup

Fri- Eat out

Sat – Porridge for all (yet to think what to add on – will check fresh stuff @ market)

Sun - ABC spaghetti for kids, normal spaghetti for mom n dad, with tomato paste and veg

Hmm…seems yummy enough?

Wait till I get my oven up and running ;)

 

Cheers! 

Enthusiastic Mommy…

No comments: