Monday, March 2, 2009

Just a note on Domino Pizza Delivery Service

Yesterday, heavy downpour and with empty fridge and not to mentioned active kids around and tired wife I am...when my hubby suggested ordering Domino for dinner...I said ok! For once..haha...he's been suggesting during lunch hour and I said hmm...why not i cook some noodle soup...

Then my brother-in-law asked, " Do you think they have delivery when it is raining so heavily?" while my hubby went online to check their hotline..

So anyway we just went ahead to make the call with me adding before hanging up, " Do you guys still send within 30mins if it's raining heavily now? ...which the operator answer..it would be in 30mins -40mins if not we'll send over a free pizza voucher(which is not what I am interested...more interested that they ensure the pizza is delivered to us..hehe..)

Anyhow, to make the story short...I am impressed by their service with the pizza delivery man arrived with the hot piping Vegie Galore pizza(without onion as requested)....within 30mins allright!

That is what we call good service ;)!  On time as promised and accurate!

THat makes me reflect on myself " Do I give such good and profesional service in my daily task as employee, a wife...as a mom? Or even as a Friend?" That people know I can be count on?

Good points to ponder and work on!

Cheers Mommie!



2 comments:

Josephine said...

Pizza!
I am going to have pizza for lunch today!
Canadian Pizza...

alohamolly said...

Wah...Canadian Pizza...how it looks like? Where would u b eating..take pic? haha...sounds classy! Btw loves the goodies in ur office pantry/food storage... ;)