Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Salute to the Dentist n ppl who prayed for me..

My wisdom extraction is fast, fuss-free and bearable (not to mentioned cost me only RM1 instead of RM500 at the private clinic) Thank you for those who prayed /wished me Good Luck….

I did indeed had some good luck yesterday, met another dentist (different from the one I met in my previous wisdom tooth extraction) . This lady is more patient, with sense of humor (the last one I had seems to be overworked and less patient) and experienced. Initially I was scheduled for an X-ray appointment but instead this dentist actually suggested trying the normal procedure first, then if not able to extract then only we opt for the X-ray since taking X-ray would mean another RM50 charged! Wow..how many dentists at private clinic would advise you that?

At this moment (lunch break) my bleeding has stopped (compared to the previous ones whereby the bleeding didn’t stop after 24 hrs), and I guess I can resume to normal meal tonight (not soft one I had now ..not-so-tasty instant porridge)…yippee…guess the only fun thing I had after extracting my tooth is the generous amount of ice-cream I treated myself after the dental surgery (as I was told jelly and ice-cream is good for healing) haha….walloped more than 3 big cups yesterday!

So perhaps later today need to replenish my stock for ice-cream in case my DH and dotter scouting the freezer for their desserts and found it empty ..haha..

Gambatei to the govt. clinic dentist…arigato, terima kasih banyak-banyak for reducing my pain on my gum and wallet (hehe)…

No comments: