Wednesday, April 1, 2009

My DH made my day...

Guys..or more specific- Hubbies out there....how often do you praise your wife for her cooking, laundry skills, ironing...or whatever minor small little thing she does for your with great love that makes your life more in order?

My DH just did over lunch today...and yeap..it does makes my day! Even though is a simple.."the lunch(packed from home) is yummy today!" "blushed" "grinning gleefully myself" though I added, " What? Yummy the rice or the dishes?", "Both" said my DH..haha...

This makes me recalled one story shared by a old grandpa in his sixties to a about to wed young couple...

To cut the story short, it's about an old wife who cooks for her hubby daily without fail...every day...and no the hubby did not (like my DH) praise or say thanks to his wife over their entire 40plus years of  marriage life...then one day the old lady served him grass on the plate(yes the one cow eats daily but her hubby definitely). Puzzled, the hubby asked his wife, "Why are you serving grass to me today?", "Well,.." his wife answered, " So far you have not said grass is not delicious, neither have you said my cooking for the past few years is nice"..............


So guys, make sure you praise your wife/mom/girlfriend for the little things they do for you TODAY!(yes..today!) People seems to make an effort to play pranks on people on April's Fool...but why don't we make an effort to make someone day better everyday? (like what my DH did to mine?)

Gung-Ho...let's do it today! or Now... ;)

No comments: