Monday, April 27, 2009

Alarming news...to parents..

This morning news on TheStar Online, "Sex affair just to spite parents", really makes my heart shudder and tremble!
As a parent, it really sends trembles in my heart...and it makes me ponder again on the issue of being a full-time mother and sending my kids away to other caretaker.
 Lately, I have been talking about this with my sister and another friend who has primary school kids...It's rather sad case nowadays that having two income in a family is no longer a choice but a need. Thus many kids are left in the care of maid or some other relatives.
It has becomes a norm at least in Malaysia that kids are being sent to those care centre after primary school even...as no one else at home to take care of them after they finished school. 
I do hope a better solution can be taken to ensure our kids grow up in a more healthy condition.
 Ponder..ponder...

No comments: