Sunday, April 26, 2009

Stumbling upon blogs...parenting blogs....

These days my daily reading at Google Reader brings me to get to know more mommy bloggers....each with their own stories and niche. And recently I stumbled upon one particular mommy blogger residing in Down Under...

Reading her stories makes me awe...in amazement ....and also cannot help feeling the same kinda emotions...she is having juggling with multiple kids..haha....and she just added another one..which makes it 3! Bravo!

As usual...many would start asking after having my second child, will I ever try for another one? And if yes, when would that be? Guess what was my standard reply ? "I am satisfied with what I have now....not another one..at least not in another 2 years' time since I had c-section."

As what one of the mommy blogger wrote here, on "Having Multiples Without Breaking the Bank" in her blog, "Passionate Homemaking", which closely reflects what I am thinking about. Of course children are gift from God, and he'll provide what you need for your kids...so enough said...

I am still am "SATISFIED" & "THANKFUL" with what I have now..hehe..and still find it rather amazing for moms who are able to handle more than 3 kids!(That includes the babysitter of my kids)

Salute to them...and more to learn from other mommy bloggers!

Bravo!

No comments: