Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Filing with a helper

Before I have kids, I used to do my filing every month if not every bi-weekly. But after that it’s like every two or three months only I can find time to do it.

 

Now I think I can start doing my filing regularly again with the engagement of a new helper..KY (see picture below). Last few weeks I have been trying to find time to do my filing as preparation to do my income tax efiling soon.

 

One night, after I put Shone to bed, I tried to coax KY to bed as well so that I can start doing the filling….but to my dismay she refused to sleep even though it’s nearly midnight(she normally an early sleeper, by 10 pm she would sleep soundly).

 

I do feel that regular filing and checking of our bills is very important so that we keep our budget in control as well as knowing where our $$ goes and comes from. This is true for stock-keeping of foodstuff as well so that we don’t waste any items or over-purchase anything and able to enjoy basic necessities at its freshest condition.

 

So now I can get KY to help me to punch the papers and bills while I check the accounts and receipts… am relieved and happy to find that KY is slowly able to chip in and help..

 

Cheerful Thoughts for the day!

No comments: