Thursday, April 30, 2009

My girl is growing up fast………

.......or am I slow to catch up with her growth and development? Lately KY is fond of letting her babysitter or the auntie’s dotter to tie up her hair nicely…but she refused to let me do it for her..guess cos I always do it freestyle (that is without a comb :P ) as I my intention to tie for her is the weather is hot and her hair is kinda long…..not to make her look “PRETTY” , well at least it’s not my main focus then :P…

 

So tad ah..the picture below is one of her good hair days…when she’s back from babysitter’s place with nicely tied hair…I am feeling rather ashamed of myself that I have not been spending time to make her look good and tie her hair nicely(am always doing things in a rush manner..not to mention multi-tasking style of mine…)

 

I think I have a lot to catch up with in terms of spending quality time with KY ever since my second one arrives…my time is even more packed with rush hour back from work> babysitter’s place> housework etc etc…I think most working and SAHM would agree we normally would do more than one things at one go….like how I go for shower (together with KY sometimes) and picked up the dirty clothes along the way, off I threw them into washing machine and let it washed while I do other cleaning and cooking. SO by the time I finished with the latter chores…the clothes are washed and off I am again…hanging clothes (with Shone on one of my arm or singing aloud to him in playpen).

 

This is how motherhood can be? Or it can be better….trying trying ..experimenting and learning from many wonderful moms all ever the globe and around me…

 

And soon…Mother’s Days is coming….Happy Early Mother’s Day to all! I am celebrating with my mom earlier this year as I be away during the actual day and as always..after we got married we have two moms to celeb with…

  

CHeerS to all Moms and folks!

1 comment:

Yannie said...

I did a similar like you before.
I also bath together with my elder girl when I was pregnant that time, just to save time. LOL!
I try not to do that now, as she is growing up already, and I want to avoid some of her stupid and silly questions.