Thursday, April 16, 2009

How to get rid of cockcroach?

How many of us faced cockcroach attacks? I know we are to be blame partly due to the fact that we let the kids eat in the car. How else would they sit still and not making a fuss throughout the journey?

I have tried putting pandan leaves in the car and it seems to work but to see the baby cockcroaches coming back again shows that they must have been nesting and egss are hidden somewhere!

Really at loss! It's so unhygienic to see even imagine(not to mention seeing) cockcroaches crawling on your child's car seat!

I am wondering should I or is there any safe anti-crockcroaches medicine I can use? 

Anyone out there have any good ideas? Hear from you folks! 

Thanks and cheers for the day!

3 comments:

Intan said...

hi ur blog has been nominated for the supermummy amazing blogger award! do visit my blog for more details! thanks

Beth said...

Yes cockroaches are worst. They are carriers of lots of bacteria. It's good to know that pandan leaves can be used. tnx.

alohamolly said...

yea Pandan leaves seems to scares the big cockcroach away but not the eggs..so my car still has those tiny cockcroaches..have just put up some non-toxic traps..hope it works to catch them all... :)