Friday, April 17, 2009

Opps…experimenting image upload from Photobucket

Hi folks..sorry if you found a blog entry with a large big image of a baby boy…I was playing around with Photobucket, a site which provides free image hosting, free photos sharing and video sharing. It also enable its member to upload image/files from Photobucket to networking sites like Blogger(which I tried :P), Facebook, Twitter and etc. What I did not realize is that it would actually published automatically and not into draft. I have been trying to test few tools lately, another one is to upload image I took with my phone and e-mailed it to my blog (which was saved into draft).

So well, just one of those accidents happened while doing my experiments on blogging tools! By the way I have deleted that blog entry…

My apology ya.. :P hehe..stay tune for more updates on my latest adventures and experiments!

 

Oh yes, if possible, do vote for me for “Supermummy Amazing Blogger Award” by clicking on the image on your right (yup have just to the right-side when I found it easier to click and nagivate on those links on the right…) Thanks in advance!

  

Cheers!

2 comments:

Beth said...

Wow this accident you had encountered is cool. I'm sure you will be voted to the Supermummy Award. Good Luck!!!

alohamolly said...

Thanks Beth! Wow..just discovered we have the same fav. book - TUesday with MOrrie! :)