Friday, April 10, 2009

My Son @ 9mth 3 weeks

This morning, my son suddenly let go of his grip and try to take his baby steps. Wow..he is not even 10 month and so eager to walk already…haha…Am I not happy (of course I am!) but just can’t help feeling amazed at how some kids grow faster that we can ever noticed/expected …

 

This post is also something to highlight some of my son development thus far which I jot down whenever I can remember to do so…talking about being forgetful…o…motherhood.. :P

 

  • 1st mth – Drink 5 ½-6oz breastmilk every 2 ½-3hrs
  • 2nd mth – Able to hold his head up
  • 3rd mth - First tooth came out
  • 4th mth - By 8mth, 8 teeth (4 top and 4 bottom) came out
  • 5th mth - Started to sit steadily
  • 6th mth – started solid food - organic sweet potatoes (stopped after constipated)
  • 7th mth – participate in CNY balik kampung trip (4-5hrs trip with brief stops in between)
  • 8th mth – Active crawler
  • 9th mth – wave bye-bye
  • 10th mth – to be continued

  

Maybe next time when he asked me when he started walking or etc…at least I am able to refer back to this post(hopefully www and my blog still exist then!) and answer him!

 

Cheers!

3 comments:

Josephine said...

wow!
Amazing!
like milestones!
I am so envy of u...

Michelle said...

wow.. clever boy lo... :)
sure Mummy Molly, so happy :)

Mummy Molly, i guess so, more surprse coming towards to u from ur bb... later come to u might, listen he call u " mummy " haha.. dun touched till cry oo... :)

alohamolly said...

Hi Jo and Michelle...Thanks..I am sure you two will have your happy moments like this in near future! All the Best of Luck to you too and all the rest!

Cheers! :)