Thursday, April 9, 2009

My son's turn...fever, flu and cough..oh..dear...

After my daughter caught the throat infection from the babysitter's son(or maybe it is not..I am not too sure)...now is my son's turn.

It is sad seeing baby falling sick...and again i would prefer Shone being actively crawling or actively seeking our pampering and to carry him than being sick...

I am sure breastfeeding does helps to make them recover faster....even though it won't prevent them from falling sick if the bacteria or virus is too strong..

I wonder mothers out there, do you have any ideas, tips or tricks on:
1. How to boost immune system for babies and toddlers
2. How to make them "healthy" enough not to catch the fever, flu or cough from others
3. And lastly how to make them feeling better and recover faster from the three common illness?

I tried giving my toddler, KY, manuka honey active 15% and it does help in curing her throat infection..faster and avoid having to take antibiotic...any other methods i wonder?

Hope to get some ideas and tips from all :)

Thanks!

Have a good day!

1 comment:

Josephine said...

I think the "scott's fish oil" helps...