Monday, April 6, 2009

Positive Thoughts and Mindset

Yesterday evening my dotter’s fever shot up to 38.9 Celsius, to which we gave her the fever medication. Then I felt giddy, and flu attacking me….I told my DH, “ Dear I feel like I am falling sick as well!”. To which my DH replied…”Think positive and vision yourself that you are going to feel well very soon.”

 

And he did the same psycho on my dotter who are having throat infection whereby her fever just came and go. Then late that night around 11pm, after finished her milk, she smiled and told me that, “Mom. Daddy said I am ok already” [to which I tough her forehead to check], and really her fever has come down.

 

I believe many of use have heard how positive thoughts and mindset influence our life…and the book like The Secret which we can certainly apply in a simple manner in our daily life.

 

So I told my DH , I hope to practice this positive thoughts and mindset in my daily life, especially when we speak with KY since she is at a age whereby like a sponge , she will absorb everything with no reservation.

 

So guys, any good practice to share?

No comments: