Monday, May 18, 2009

The coming of 30s…

Well..not yet …at least not this year…but coming June I will be seeing my last age starting with “2”(opps..am I revealing my age here? Well..it’s not a secret to me..at least not now..maybe when I hit the no. 3)

 

Last weekend when I was planning to celeb for my sil and hubby(both falls on May), I can’t help but contemplating about my life (it’s been my habit ever since in my teens to do such yearly assessment and reflection before my birthday each year), what have I done(rather than accomplished..too big a word for me.. :P )..and what would I hope to do (accomplish yes this time this word..does sounds suitable)….in 10 years time(during my thirties that is)

 

What have many people (around me) in their thirties?

  1. My two bosses set up their company
  2. My Microeconomics lecturer taking his final paper in ACCA
  3. My many friends being married and soon being pregnant becoming a mom (yep I am one of the few(I think) amongst my gang to got married and becoming mom before hitting 30’s
  4. So…what does Molly planning and wanting to achieve in her thirties? Still in thoughts…but will certainly put in down in black & white as concrete as it is..as I believe if we don’t plan our life…time can flies without clear objective..it might just flies with no concrete/meaningful adventures…and THAT is certainly not what I hoped for!

 

By the way, one friend of mine  (who’s having the same birthdate as I do, even though older than me few years) have suggested I take a day off for ME time..well much that I would love such idea…BUT..hmm.. as working parents we might need to take EL or AL sometimes..so leave application is such an important decision…how about for birthday..erm..not yet a valid reason for me…but we’ll see…haha..

 

And the friend shared with me a recipe that I should take on my birthday..Rock Sugar Egg(a traditional Teochew dish eaten during birthday which supposed to means that you are a VIP).supposingly can give me some pick-me-up…so stay tuned for my updates on this…at least this is one item that I will be doing on my birthday…something to give me some ONG(good luck)!

 

Cheers to All…do you all have anything to share about your birthdayssss? I am all EARS!

 

No comments: