Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Memorable experience with family

My DH loves to eat and enjoy food…being a vegetarian since his teen (so do I), he is always scouting and visiting new and special vegetarian eateries that he becomes like a vegetarian eateries directory amongst his friends (included myself..).

I recalled during my convocation whereby my parents and siblings came to KL, I actually called him to asked where is the nearest vegetarian restaurant to where we are standing(at that moment) and voila he can tell you the exact location and the special dishes which is worth trying over there. That is how “passionate” he is in this area..haha..

And did I mentioned that during our courting days we travelled as far as Klang (more than 1 hr drive away) almost thrice a month for his favourite Roti John at one of the vegetarian outlet over there. Last year during New Year eve whereby most vege eateries are closed when we drove by, suddenly he said, “ I know which place is still open now(at 8.50pm)…which is the one in Klang…so off again we went (about 40-60 minutes drive from our new home)…haha…with KY(she is only one year old then) in tow.

And after our eating trip to Klang on New Year Eve, we were being treated with an unexpected fireworks display near the traffic light at Jusco Bukit Tinggi at Klang…wow…all cars stopped by the road side and even at the traffic light(it is GREEN allright!) to watch the fireworks display…haha..so do we….(but being pregnant at that time..I stayed in the car..as it was too loud and smoky…so DH brought KY along). Though KY was a bit alarmed at the sound but she enjoyed her favourite fireworks nonetheless. Fireworks been her favourite viewing ever since watching the famous fireworks competition display near Putrajaya last year from our home balcony and the many fireworks display during festive season at our home….

So that is one of the memorable experience for my whole family…do you remember any special occasion which you shared or experienced with your family?

Would be most delighted to hear from you all!

 

Cheers!

No comments: