Wednesday, June 3, 2009

Kids and gadgets- Iphone

Lately after KY seen her dad listening to his IPod Touch(from Iphone), she has been asking to listen to it before she sleep and takes her nap in the afternoon.

For a merely 2 year plus kiddo, she has know how to:

1)      Take pictures with her dad’s phone

2)      Play the 20+ games her dad installed for BOTH of them (haha)

3)      Listen and choose her own songs with Ipod application-mostly Doraemon thanks2my sis..ha

4)      ON the 3G services(eiks..scary..we quickly switch it off…as we seriously have not found any 3G services from Malaysia’s telco which cater to our needs and budget) so for now..it’s using only WIRELESS for us

And Shone(a mere 11 months plus) is picking up FAST! Last weekend, I see him flipping the photo album in his dad’s phone(mimicking his dad’s gestures in enlarging and switching from pictures to pictures..) wow…I can’t help feeling amazing at how FAST these kids are picking up these gadgets navigating skills…

Good or Bad, I am not to judge but I think it’s an unavoidable act that they pick up…and it’s of no harm for now…perhaps more good than harm since many universities are adopting Iphone…see this article in TheStar.

Cheers for thoughts for the day!


2 comments:

Josephine said...

I cant use cos i have long nails...

alohamolly said...

I know...:) u will keep your nails long n beautiful until your wedding day..then bing..when kids comes along..u might need to chop it off(I did) as u worried scratching the kids while bathing them..hehe..