Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Weekend with KY

Last weekend, my babysitter was "on leave", yup they apply leave too sometimes...she's attending her niece's wedding in Kelantan.

So me and DH took turns to stay home and be with our kids.

Here are some pictures(above) I took during my weekend(Fri, Sat and Sun) with KY.

Did I say how KY loves to blow candle..haha..nope her birthday is in July....so when she got up on Sat morning, she remembered her dad's birthday cake(DH birthday was on Fri-29 May) and requested for it...

So I brought it out from the fridge and brought her a spoon and plate. Then KY said mom..I want it with candles...haha..then I understood what she meant..she wanna sing birthday song and have cake-cutting ceremony again..haha..kids..btw the other two pic was taken during our stroll at the park and pool...so long since we last have a stroll there...it was GREAT! Love to have this lovely dotter and mommy time...

Cheers for the rest of the weekdays!

No comments: