Sunday, June 28, 2009

Kind gestures makes our day


How many kind acts you take and how many kind gestures by others that makes your day shines..brighter?
 
I had mine..few days ago, when Chinnee(mamapatch brand owner) said she'll send over some cookies(see how my two kids enjoying her cookies in the picture) which I missed out..nope not only the cookies but the gathering they had on 21 June at TDDI for June Babies as it was Father's Day and I am back at my in-law's place.
 
See how my two kids enjoy the super-filled with love cute Mickey/Minnie cookies which Chinnee sent to me(via her hubby who works near my place).
 
Thanks Chinnee and hopefully I get the chance to meet her and her lovely kids someday...and other bloggers whom we chat now and then as well..it would so nice to meet up with you all :)
 
Cheers!

1 comment:

Chinneeq said...

It brightens my monday too to see your kids enjoy the cookies. Hope to meet you up one day too :)