Monday, June 29, 2009

Why you didn't ask in the first place?

Yep, that is what I told myself whenever I tend to "blame" the time wasted or opportunity wasted or even relationship "broken" (or hurt).

This morning I went to Tesco to try returning a shoes I bought for Shone (too small..even at size 5...when KY can wear size 4 at his age...hmm..underestimate his feet size...for one year old kid..hmm). But deep inside I thought hmm wonder if I can just get a refund instead of getting another shoes as replacement...but I only ask this question silently and not ALOUD to the customer service personnel...SIGH...

So I wasted my time searching for suitable shoes(yet again...I should have known there's no more design and size suitable after my last visit..else I would have got it...)...and FINALLY i returned to the counter with a shoes for KY instead even though she doesn't need another shoes as I have got her a new one when I bought one for Shone...

Then I told myself why not I try asking for refund instead of buying another "not-needed" and "not so nice" shoes for KY. So I asked and I got my refund...cheh...this episode reminded me YET AGAIN....ASK ...ASK.... you won't lose anything except getting a NO as reply...if you DON'T ASK, what you get FOR SURE is...WASTE of time, opportunity and etc etc...

So folks..here's my lesson thought for the day! Have you been ASKING every now and then like how our kids do? Smart little ones...haha...I am not even at their par.."shy"

Cheers!

1 comment:

Josephine said...

hmmp. you are right.
No harm for asking!