Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Two smiley Vege kids

KY and Isher

I attended my old classmate's wedding last Sat at Prince and Residence Hotel and she is so kind to arrange a Vegetarian table for us and a few other couples.

And I took the chance to snap this picture of the couple's son, Isher, who is a vegetarian from birth(in her mommy womb), same as KY. I am trying to get tips from her how to raise a healthy, strong and happy vege kid like she had..charming little 11 year "young" boy.. haha..he was ?? when I said how "old are you? which then I changed to how "young" are you..haha..

Hope to hear more good news from all my old buddies and from myself too...

Weddings..o..gatherings..have another one this coming Sat...Shone little birthday celeb with mil's side.

Cheers!

2 comments:

Hanz Jamaludin said...

Hi AlohaMolly!

You are the 1st participant to join my giveaway! Great! Let's exchange link, I'll visit u often!

By the way, please don't forget to put up the contest banner in your blog. Just go to add gadget, save the banner in your desktop first, then click add pic, put up title Join This Giveaway & in the link, copy-paste from my giveaway entry link. Voila! The banner will linkable.

Have a nice day!

Hanz Jamaludin said...

Oh, please send your details too to my email :- thehoneybunch@gmail.com. Thanks!