Sunday, July 5, 2009

Constipation in Adults this time..

Remember my previous posting about constipation in kids...this time I like to share about constipation in adults....after reading the following articles in TheStar Online:

  1. Stuffed guts-http://thestar.com.my/health/story.asp?file=/2009/6/28/health/4159097&sec=health
  2. Inner happiness-http://thestar.com.my/health/story.asp?file=/2009/6/28/health/4200365&sec=health
I do feel having regular bowel movements is very important. Whenever I don't go to my regular bowel movement I would have pimples coming out on my face due to heatiness I think...somehow doing the "business" does helps to expel heat.

As one of my friend shared he would make his daughter do her business when she has fever as it would help to reduce the temperature. I find this quite true.

In fact, another friend told me that she read an article saying that a healthy bowel movement should be 3 times a day as how many times we would take our meal...so that each waste are discarded per meal..wow..that would definitely helps to dispel pimples on my face then I guess..haha..

So folks, let's remember to do our "business" daily ok!

Have a good "business" day daily friends! Cheers!

No comments: