Sunday, July 5, 2009

Baby's Day Out



Last Saturday, DH and I brought KY and Shone out to the park downstairs for Baby's Day Out. I used to bring KY out to the park every weekend last time when she was Shone's age. But for Shone it was his first Baby's Day Out to the park. Why? Because I am not very comfortable of bringing both kids out to the park(my favourite Baby's Day Out place) on my own as it is very near the pool....cannot imagine chasing after two active kids on my own as DH tend to catch up his sleep during weekends.

So, that evening we all had nice time at the park even though it is for a short time as soon it was getting dark and the mozzies is coming out for dinner...eiks...that is the only letdown of visiting the park..mozzies attack!


See how my two babies enjoyed playing in the park in the picture :)

Hope to have more Baby's Day Out to safe place despite the A(H1N1) threat..we still need to be outdoor every now and then for sanity...just gotta select the right time and place(not too crowded).

Cheers!

2 comments:

cre8tone said...

lovely outings!

alohamolly said...

Yea..short but fun..thanks for dropping by :)