Thursday, July 23, 2009

eoe.com.my - Online photo printing Service update

Hi folks, remember my previous post about eoe online photo printing service here ?

I made my order and it has arrived!! Yippee.....it only took few minutes to upload, select size and confirm my order using their Photo Express software.

And once "payment"(there are a few payment option you can select) is made, it only takes 2-3 days to reach the shipping address you provided. Isn't that great! ;)

I have develop two pictures for my two moms(my mom and my mil) as both their birthday falls in August and since they don't get to see us so often, I think a printed copy picture of their grandchildren would make a perfect gift for them!

I have developed my kids first merry-go-round trip for my mil(you can see part of the pictures here ) and another picture of my mom carrying Shone in 8R size!

Check out their current photo printing promotion here .


Note: For my Blogger Friends, you would be happy to know that I actually got my 50 pieces of 4R
and 2 8R pictures FOC! Yep...without spending a cent! How?

Check out their
Blogger's Review Program - Ultimate now to learn how you too can try out their
online printing service while at the same time get your lovely pictures printed for free ;)


Cheers!




1 comment:

Josephine said...

thanks for sharing this!