Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Stock Clearance at Fabulousmom, 9-12 July 2009


Dear Mommies-to-be,


Thought of sharing this good news with you, Fabulousmom, the place where i used to get my nursing tops and bras are having a stock clearance sale this weekend!!!

Stock Clearance Sale

9 to 12 July, Thurs - Sun

(Puchong:10am-6pm, TTDI:10am-9pm)

Discounts up to 75%

(*15% storewide discounts)

Nursing Bras - from RM10

Nursing Tops - from RM15

JA Breastmilk Storage Bags - 40%

Sacred Tea - 40%

Puchong branch is their MAIN LOCATION with more designs/stocks:

2A, Jalan TK2/1C

Taman Kinrara, Seksyen 2

47100 Puchong, Selangor

Tel: 03-80765262

(10am to 6pm)

and you may also visit their TTDI branch:

136A, Jalan Burhanuddin Helmi

Taman Tun Dr. Ismail

60000 Kuala Lumpur

Tel: 03-77296088

(10am to 9pm)

Payment mode: Cash or Credit Card

Address and Location Map can be found here

This is a great sale not to be missed if you are looking for good nursing bras as Fabulousmom also supply nursing bras in Babyland if you noticed their famous logo ;)

Enjoy the bargain! Visit their online store now to check out their items.

CHeers mommies!

4 comments:

Josephine said...

Thanks for sharing!!!

alohamolly said...

Yup Jo..u soon need it too in very near future rite :)

When is ur big day ah? Very kpc of me :P

Hanz Jamaludin said...

Hey Molly! Are you going? Hemmm..it is tempting so I just confirm maybe attending in FB.

Besides I just bought few items in FabulosMom last month..& I'm keen to see the other branch.Looks cozy & spacey!

alohamolly said...

Hanz..same here..I only reply "might be"...actually I don't need another nursing wear/items..but I went for their previous sales 2 years back and got some real bargain(got few items) which I am still using it now for my second child ;)