Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Vegetarian Babysitter Wanted

Anyone knows any Vegetarian Babysitter in PJ/Kota Damansara area?? Not for me but for a new friend(Adeline)

Ever since I posted an Ad in ehomemakers.net before Shone was born, I have been receiving calls/e-mails
by babysitter provider/searcher(if there's such a word :P) providing/looking for babysitter services.

This time I got a call from a lady from Adeline and she's looking for a vegetarian babysitter in PJ/Damansara.

In fact this makes me thinking...why not anyone who knew anybody providing babysitting services(good one of course)
and who is capableof taking care of vegetarian children/babies (which includes cooking non-meat food I would think for
solid taking children), please drop me an e-mail or leave a note in the comment box on this entry.

I am thinking of compiling a list of good babysitters around Malaysia ...for all mommies' need. so if you are a
good babysitter or know anyone, please feel free to leave me your contact(or if you feel shy, e-mail me at alohamolly at gmail dot com)

Hear from you all folks!

2 comments:

BabysitterKL said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
BabysitterKL said...

Hello there! =)

We are offering babysitting services in Kuala Lumpur & surrounding areas.
Feel free to contact us through e-mail (babysitterkl@yahoo.com) should you need ad-hoc babysitters! =)

Have a nice day! =)

http://babysitterkl.wordpress.com/