Tuesday, September 22, 2009

How did your Raya break goes?

Hi folks, i think one of the common thing we loved being in a multi-
racial like Malaysia besides the multi- ethnic food would be the loads
of festive holidays of different races... From Raya, Deepavali,
Chinese New Year to Christmas...fabulous time to rest, recharge n
spent some time with family n frens..

So how did your Raya break goes? I spent the first n second day of
Raya with my in- law as my parents are back to Johor to attend my
cousin's 20.09.09 auspicious wedding day... We spent the firat day
resting n eating plus doing a bit of post raya shopping haha less
crowd but sales still on. Bought myself a pair of shoes.... For coming
weekend wedding dinner plus something not to high for everyday wear
carrying a baby and holding a toddler... Something noticeable i.e my
wardrobe changed dramatically after becoming a mom.

Second day, 21st Sep was my fil, sister n Godsis birthday.. So we had
a small celeb with fil...

Taking this chance to wish my two Sisters- HAPPy BeLatEd BirtHdaY!

Cheers!

No comments: