Friday, October 23, 2009

My Dear Warehouse Sale, 29 Oct-8 Nov 2009



Hi folks, good news,

My Dear Warehouse sales is back!!

For parents who are on a look out for bargain buy for big items like stroller, carseat and tricycle...this is a sales event not to be missed...

I bought KY a tricycle and a carseat strap(for toddler) there ;)

Check it out early to grab the best bargains! Most good items will be sold out very fast...selling like hotcakes!

------------------------------------------------

29 October to 8 November 2009

My Dear Warehouse Sale

Products Offered

Stroller

Carseat

Playpen

Highchair

Baby Walker

and more

Time: 9am – 7pm

Location (Tel: 603 8060 0093)

34 Jalan Meranti Jaya 10

Meranti Jaya Industrial Park

47120 Puchong

Selangor Darul Ehsan

Malaysia

www.mydear.com.my

-----------------------------------------------


Happy Shopping!

Cheers!




No comments: