Sunday, November 22, 2009

Santa Gift Shop Christmas Promotion 2009

Hi folks,

Have you all started looking for Christmas Gift? If you do, perhaps you like to check out some cute lovely presents from Santa Gift Shop (www.santagiftshop.com.my).

Here are some items which caught my eyes(shopaholic mommy on strike again! :P)


This cute Pink detachable frame which I can place our pictures which I got them printed sometime back.

How about getting a HP pouch for my DH? The black one would be nice for a guy, though I personally smitten with the pink one!hehe...


Gosh, another item I saw.....I have seen this at my good old buddy's wedding room (for Chinese, it is a custom to dress up our wedding room, and this includes the dressing table, which normally stocked up with some jeweleries stand like this and some cosmetics too). This would be such a lovely gift to any fashionista friend(how about a gift for myself...**smiling gleefully**..let me send this link to DH...*hint hint*)

Oh, another good news is Santa Gift Shop are currently having Christmas Promotion 2009 (check their ad here). Great!! Check out the shop too if you are looking for some cute pressies....


(Yep, this shop also sponsored this cute little hot buns for my first maiden giveaway(which are ending soon..check it out if you have not joined the giveaway!!***latest update*** giveaway is over...results to be out soon)...Thanks so MUCH!!)

Happy Shopping and Browsing!

Cheers!

No comments: