Thursday, December 17, 2009

Bon Jovi's latest album, The Circle


Hi folks are you a fan of Bon Jovi?

They have recently released their eleventh studio album The Circle, yup that is the name of Bon Jovi's latest album! See picture below:


I have been hearing Bon Jovi since I was in my teen.Bon Jovi is an American rock band from Sayreville, New Jersey. I believe they have huge fan base here especially the Malays because when you googled Bon Jovi, you can actually find the Bahasa Melayu version of Bon Jovi on Wikipedia here.

And good news for their fans, Bon Jovi is celebrating their 25th Year Anniversary. Now when you purchase the Malaysian Edition Album of Bon Jovi The Circle, you'll get a Free Limited Edition Wall Poster While Stocks Last.

Happy Album Shopping folks!

Cheers!

2 comments:

Louisa Claire said...

Hi! Thanks for entering my blog comp. It's great to "meet you" :) I remember being a teenager and on hols with my parents - we went to some dinner/auction thing and one of the items was the (then) latest Bon Jovi album. My sister and I REALLY wanted to buy it and from memory my parents said 'no'. I must have been young enough not to have had the money to buy it myself - I had totally forgotten about it! Killjoys -ha ha!!

alohamolly said...

Hi Louisa,

Thanks for dropping by too!

Cheers!