Thursday, December 17, 2009

Nuffnang Friso Gold Family Day Out

Hi folks,

I just got the invites to Nuffnang Friso Gold Family Day Out!!! Yey!!

Wonder how many of my blogger friends are invited to this event? Let me know in this comment box ok, so that I can keep a lookout for you all!


I have joined their event last year and guess what, this event been always a great memory to my 2 year old daughter, KY and mine as well. Obviously she had a great fun there and the term "Friso" has always been in her mind and mouth from then on. You knew it when she kept saying, " Mommy, you know the "Friso" there, they have this small little toilet bowl for kids....etc" lol. You can hear this term "Friso" repeating every now and then! From last year till now..haha..

For me, I am very glad to meet my blogger buddy, Ai Lian there as well as some renown Malaysian bloggers like Redmummy and The Obnoxious 5xmom!

So, when I got the phone call from Nuffnang to confirmed about the invitation, KY is as excited as I am when she gets to know that she is able to go to the "Friso" event(as she puts it) again this year! Just keep my finger crossed and we shall able to attend this great event safe and sound! Immune system please keep the kids and mommy and daddy in good hands! As the theme for this event is Curious kids needs to be tough inside(check out my entry here), so to let them have a good time there, we all must play our part and keep our immune system at tip top condition at all time(after this HFM attacks..it really blows me off!!! See my entry here, here and here on their HFM ordeal!)

Hey, if you have not heard of this event or have not do anything to get the invites, why not do it NOW!

As long as you are a blogger and Nuffnanger, you are qualified to enter.

I will not post too much here. The best is to read about the steps and requirement to earn your invitation to this event held at Kidsport Gym on 02 Jan 2010, 1-Utama Old Wing, 10am- 2pm, it's on Saturday!

Interested? Check out the Nuffnang site now!

Hope to see you all and kids there!

Cheers!


1 comment:

alohamolly said...

hi Melissiatjohanson

Thanks for dropping by!

Cheers!